Carrying limited cash comes in handy for your miscellaneous / immediate expenses when you are on the move - be it taking a cab to the hotel or buying a meal at the airport.
We buy & sell foreign currencies of all major countries. We trade in 30 International currencies accepted in India, thus providing destination currency to our customers which saves money by way of conversion which would be incurred while converting from US$ to local currency.
We are also one of the major players in the wholesale foreign exchange market across India. We deal in all major currencies and are buying and selling bulk currencies from all major banks and money changers across India.
A smart, convenient and protected mode of carrying money abroad - Traveller Cheques can be en-cashed anytime there is a need for cash.
We offer American Express Traveller Cheques that are widely accepted at Merchant Establishments and Financial Institutions across more than 200 countries which are available in denominations to suit your needs. We sell TCs in 7 different currencies i.e. US Dollar, Euro, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Sterling Pound, Japanese Yen and Chinese Yuan.
Loss of these cards can be tracked immediately by making a phone call from anywhere in the world.
A perfect solution to all your forex needs. Make your travel abroad convenient & easy with travel cards.
We offer single as well as multi-currency card options in all major currencies which are easy to carry and can be conveniently reloaded within a given timeframe.
Axis & HDFC Bank – Single & Multi-Currency
ICICI Bank – Single Currency
- Zero lost car liability
- Free Replacement card
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage
- Emergency medical & travel assistance
NRI’s and Foreign tourists visiting India can draw advance cash against their International Credit Cards. Our Branches at tourist locations and at major towns are equipped with EDC terminals which provide this facility.
You can now SEND MONEY ABROAD for various purposes as listed by RBI. Just tell us your requirement and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can give us a call or tell us your requirement by filling the form.
In our constant effort to serve you better, we have partnered with IndusInd Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank & ICICI Bank.
We are an Authorised Dealer (Category II), permitted by Reserve Bank of India to send money abroad, thereby offering our customers a wide range of remittance products. We offer a range of currencies, travellers cheques, demand draft, telegraphic transfers to customers who require such exchange for the various purposes as per RBI guidelines.
- a) Private visits
- b) Remittance by tour operators / travel agents to overseas agents / principals / hotels
- c) Business travel
- d) Fee for participation in global conferences and specialized training
- e) Remittance for participation in international events / competitions (towards training, sponsorship and prize money)
- f) Film shooting
- g) Medical treatment abroad
- h) Disbursement of crew wages
- i) Overseas education
- j) Remittance under educational tie up arrangements with universities abroad
- k) Remittance towards fees for examinations held in India and abroad and additional score sheets for GRE, TOEFL, etc.
- l) Employment and processing, assessment fees for overseas job applications
- m) Emigration and emigration consultancy fees
- n) Skills / credential assessment fees for intending migrants
- o) Visa fees
- p) Processing fees for registration of documents as required by the Portuguese / other Governments
- q) Registration / subscription / membership fees to International Organisations
When travelling overseas whether for business or pleasure or both, make sure that you buy travel insurance to cover your risks.
Make your business trips or vacations safe and memorable by buying travel insurance before commencement of travel.
Travel Insurance protects you and/or family against many uncertainties leading to medical or other expenditure.
They arise from unexpected medical situations during travel, lost or misplaced baggage, loss of passport, interruption or delays in flights etc.